The Halton Regional Police Service Facilities Management Service ensures that all HRPS buildings
are maintained in a functional, energy-efficient and safe condition for members, visitors and prisoners.
Facilities Management Service includes in-house maintenance technicians who oversee all of the Halton Regional Police Service's building operations, maintenance and repair on a 24 hours-a-day, seven days-a-week basis, as needed.
Facilities Management Service's civilian technicians are skilled at performing various duties with a customer-service focus. Key objectives for the department include:
- Comprehensive building systems
- Preventative maintenence program
- Facilities service contracts coordination
- Infrastructure revitalization and life cycle replacement programs
- Maintenance of building automation infrastructure systems
- Fire and building code compliance
- As required equipment repairs, office relocations and renovation initiatives
- Facility security systems coordination
- Energy efficiency programs in conjunction with Region of Halton Asset Management