The Halton Regional Police Service Human Resource Services Bureau is responsible coordinating the recruitment, selection and promotion of all sworn members and civilian employees.
- Coordinates research and advises senior management on a wide range of HR-related topics, including:
- Labour relations
- Collective agreement administration
- Performance and attendance management issues
- Ensures that the human resource management processes and practices of the Halton Regional Police Service, including performance management and job reviews, are updated on a regular basis to ensure best practices are in effect. Numerous employee programs have been implemented that provide guidelines for managers and employees in responding to workplace issues such as:
- Job sharing
- Leaves of absence
- Administration of collective agreements
- Coordinates the recruitment, selection and promotion of sworn HRPS members and civilian staff
- Facilitates high school and college co-op placements
The HRPS Human Resources Services Bureau also offers an Employee Assistance Program that offers confidential counselling and support services to Service members and their families.
For more information about the Halton Regional Police Service Human Resource Services Bureau, contact:
Human Resource Services
905-825-4747 ext. 5112
For a complete listing of job opportunities with the HRPS, refer to the Join Us section.