The Halton Regional Police Service is committed to providing officers for speaking engagements, District
tours and/or community events, subject to the exigencies of the Service.
Some of the topics covered include:
Members of the public requesting speakers, a District tour, or Service participation at a community event should contact the Public Relations Officer Sergeant Dave Cross at 905-825-4899 or three (3) weeks in advance of the proposed event.
Be sure to include the following details when submitting your request:
- Preferred dates and times
- Preferred location of the event and/or tour
- Preferred topic(s) to be discussed
- Number of expected attendees
- Name, address, daytime telephone number and e-mail address
The appropriate District will follow-up with the contact provided on all requests received.