Release Date: November 9th, 2017 - 5:05pm
Originator: Detective Kohler, 2 CIB, x2261
Contact: D/Sergeant Foley, 2 CIB, x2216
On October 1, 2017, Brent ZOSCHKE 31yrs of Hamilton, rammed two Halton Police cars resulting in one officer receiving minor injuries, then initiated a Police Pursuit on the QEW in order to evade capture. A warrant was issued for ZOSCHKE's arrest.
On 09Nov2017 the Halton Regional Police 20 Division Criminal Investigations Bureau working with the Hamilton Police Fugitive Apprehension Unit located and arrested ZOSCHKE in Mississauga.
ZOSCHKE is being held in custody charged with:
1) Driving While Disqualified;
2) Possession of Property Obtained by Crime;
3) Assault with a Weapon;
4) Fail to Stop at Scene of Accident x2;
5) Flight while pursued by Peace Officer;
6) Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle.