Halton Regional Police Service
In This Section
Increase Font Normal Font Decrease Font Follow us on Twitter Like us on Facebook View our videos on YouTube


The Halton Regional Police Service offers members of the public a number of ways to report non-emergencies, motor vehicle collisions, and other select occurrences:

Non-emergencies: The Police Reporting Centre and ONLINE Reporting for incidents such as theft from auto, property damage, and lost property.

Motor vehicle collisions: Collision Reporting Centres for motor vehicle collisions meeting select criteria. Visit the Report A Collision page for more information.

Poor driving: ROADWATCH to file a citizen report on poor driving practices witnessed on Halton's roadways.